My mom had linked this recipe to me on Facebook and we tried it a few months ago. OMG, it is absolutely yummy. The first night I make it, I make egg noodles and we use the sauce and pour that over the noodles. Then when everyone is done, I shred everything that is left and mix it with the sauce. It makes the best sandwiches.
- 4-6 pieces boneless skinless chicken breasts (fresh or frozen)
- 1 bottle BBQ sauce (The recipe I have called for Sweet Baby Ray’s, we always use that but with Carter’s stomach problems I am going to switch to a gluten free one, bbq sauce really bothers his stomach)
- 1/4 c vinegar
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes(I have never used them)
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1/2 – 1 tsp. garlic powder
1. Mix BBQ sauce with vinegar, red pepper flakes, brown sugar and garlic powder.